This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OZONE PARK, Queens — The parents of slain jogger Karina Vetrano spoke to reporters for the first time since the 30-year-old’s body was found nearly a week ago.

The press conference was held outside the family’s house where a memorial stood. Vetrano’s father began by thanking the NYPD for their work in finding the suspect who sexually assaulted and strangled his daughter.

“All the police have been tireless, courageous, kind, generous and helpful beyond words,” Philip Vetrano said. “My self and my family owe everything to the NYPD.”

Vetrano’s wife, Cathie, was more vocal about her daughter’s death, sending a blunt message to the killer — who she called a coward — that is still on the loose.

“I’m here to remind you, in case you don’t already know, that now it’s the whole entire world against you. The whole entire world knows what a pathetic, puny, weak piece of filth that you are,” Vetrano’s wife said.

“And soon, I know we’re all going to know your face as well,” she said.

“You will know that my daughter was a force to be reckoned with.”

“My daughter was a big believer in karma,” she continued. “I guarantee you — you will pay, forever.”

The family addressed reporters just a day after hundreds paid their final respects to Karina Vetrano. A funeral was held at St. Helen Church Saturday afternoon, with friends and family remembering her “as the fun loving, caring person that she was, and not the way she went.”

Vetrano was sexually assaulted and strangled when she went on a run in a marshland near her Howard Beach home on Aug. 2. Her father, along with police, found her body a few hours later.

Police are offering $10,000 reward to anyone with information on her murder. So far, surveillance footage have lead investigators to no potential suspects.  A sneaker and ear buds were recovered at the scene Friday and will be tested for DNA.

Clarification: Mother Cathie Vetrano’s name was initially spelled incorrectly, due to an error on a GoFundMe page. It has since been fixed.