(WIVB) — New York State officials have proposed new rules for medical marijuana.
The state’s Cannabis Control Board voted to allow people to grow pot in their homes for medical purposes. The regulations will be subject to a 60-day period for public comment.
A person would be able to grow up to six plants at a time. There would also be a 12-plant limit for each household.
Only certified patients or their caregivers would be allowed to grow the plant.
- 11-year-old held at knifepoint inside Queens school bathroom: NYPD
- Moderna or Pfizer? Head-to-head study finds one is slightly more effective
- Comet Leonard to fly by Earth in once-in-a-lifetime event: Here’s how to see it
- You better watch out: 1 in 4 think they belong on the ‘naughty list’ this year
- Mother who gave birth while sick with COVID-19 couldn’t see her baby for 10 days