When Mr. Met starts making personal appearance around town, you know baseball season is coming real soon. The mascot along with Neha Joy, the Mets in-game host, were pumping up the folks at PIX11 Morning News for the new season. Plus, they shared details on what’s new at Citi Field.
METS TICKETS AVAILABLE AT:
- the Citi Field box office
OPENING WEEK SCHEDULE:
- Monday. April 3 @ 1:10 p.m. – Opening Day
- Friday, April 7 @ 7:10 p.m. vs. Miami Marlins – All fans in attendance receive a Mets long-sleeved t-shirt courtesy of SecureWatch24
- Saturday, April 8 @ 7:10 p.m. vs. Miami Marlins – Post-game fireworks
- Sunday, April 10 @ 1:10 p.m. vs. Philadelphia Phillies – All fans receive an orange “Let’s Go Mets” rally towel courtesy of StubHub
- McDonald’s Family Sunday activities include kids inflatables, face painters and music on Mets Plaza pre-game and Kids 12-and-under run the bases in the Mr. Met Dash post-game.