We already know there’s an app for just about everything.
But there are some new problem-solving tech gadgets on the market that you have to see to believe.
Tech guru Steven Greenburg tells us all about it.
Ecobee Smart Themostat – $249
- Measures temperature and occupancy in multiple rooms, resulting in increased comfort when you’re home and energy savings when you’re away. (escobee.com)
Solar Backup Battery – $69.99
- Portable battery that attaches to a window and uses solar power to charge a smartphone or tablet. It has a suction cup that allows you to mount it to a window in a car or place and the built-in solar panel charges it. (Hammacher.com)
Asurion Tech Support – ($13 per month)
- Assists in tech support when the problem involves connected devices from different companies.
Sandisk Wireless Connect ($29.99- $99.99)
- Case protects phones without being too bulky. (Incipio.com)
Singtrix Personal Bundle ($229.99- $349.99)
- Karaoke bundle (Singtrix.com or Target.com)