NEW YORK (PIX11) — A lucky New York lottery player won $1 million in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing, officials said.
The winning ticket was bought at Chestnut Mart at 69 Theodore Fremo Ave. in Rye in Westchester County. The player matched all five white balls to win the cash, according to Powerball officials.
No ticket matched all six numbers. The white balls were 1, 12, 20, 33, and 66 and the red Powerball was 21.
Seven other New York lottery players won $50,000 in the drawing.
The tickets were sold at the following stores:
- Wolf Road Mobil at 88 Wold Rd. in Albany
- Main Street Mart at 230 Main St. in Center Moriches
- Stewart’s Shops on Route 146 in Clifton Park
- Twiggs Convenience & Smoke at 639 Middle Neck Rd. in Great Neck
- YZ 99 Cents at 817 Seneca Ave. in Ridgewood, Queens
- Cumberland Farms on Campbell Avenue in Troy
- The Depot/New Smith Haven Smoke at Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream
The Powerball jackpot grew to an estimated $785 million for Monday night’s drawing.
Mira Wassef is a digital reporter who has covered news and sports in the New York City area for more than a decade. She joined PIX11 News in 2022. See more of her work here.