MANHATTAN (PIX11) — The first day of February was very lucky for a lottery player in Manhattan.
Someone bought a jackpot-winning ticket for the Wednesday LOTTO drawing, lottery officials said. The ticket, worth a whopping $18.4 million, was sold at the Soler Brothers Deli & Grocery on First Avenue in Manhattan.
Monday’s winning numbers were 2, 4, 6, 16, 23 and 32. The bonus number was 39.
LOTTO jackpot winners need to match six numbers drawn from a field of one to 59. Winners have up to a year from the drawing to claim their prizes.
New York LOTTO drawings are televised every Wednesday and Saturday at about 11:20 p.m.
Check your numbers for these recent drawings in NY, NJ:
- Lottery players win thousands in Bronx, Queens, Manhattan
- 5 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 each sold in NYC, Long Island, Orange County
- NY Mega Millions of players win in Manhattan, Queens, Newburgh, Plainview
- New Jersey Mega Millions ticket wins $1M
- Winning Take 5 lottery tickets sold in the Bronx, Queens
- Two $50k Powerball Tickets, 1 Take 5 ticket worth nearly $20k sold in NY
- Three Take 5 lottery tickets worth more than $6,000 each sold in NY
- Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in Brooklyn and in Woodbridge, NJ
- More than 20 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in NY
- Three New Jersey Powerball tickets win $1 million
- Two Take 5 tickets worth $21,810 sold in Brooklyn
- NJ Powerball winner takes home $1 million prize; 16 others won $50k
- New York, New Jersey win big in Powerball despite no jackpot
- 3 Take 5 lottery tickets worth $11,000 each sold in NY
- NY lottery ticket worth $313,715 sold