NEW YORK (PIX11) — Five lucky New York City lottery players won $50,000 in Saturday’s Powerball drawing, according to lottery officials.
The winning third-prize tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Kingsbridge Tobacco & Convenience at 271 E Kingsbridge Rd. in the Bronx
- Yellowstone Convenience Store at 71-69 Yellowstone Rd. in Forest Hills, Queens
- Brahimani Krupa Corp. at 161-04 Crossbay Blvd. in Howard Beach, Queens
- Associated Supermarket at 159-04 Harlem River Dr. in Manhattan
- Naz Cards & Gifts at 4346 Amboy Rd. on Staten Island
Two other $50,000 tickets were sold in Newburgh and Albany, officials said.
The Powerball drawings are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights.