NEW YORK (PIX11) —- Take 5 lottery players in New York raked in the winnings on Friday.
Tickets worth more than $10,000 each were sold in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Nassau County. They were sold for the Take 5 evening drawing. The tickets were bought at:
- Manhattan: Paresh A Patel newsstand, located at 182 Broadway. The ticket purchased is worth $10,259.50
- Brooklyn: El Sazon Deli grocery located at 2096 Fulton Street. The ticket purchased is worth $10,259.50
- Queens: Astoria 99 Cent Inc. located at 22-05 Astoria Boulevard. The ticket purchased is worth $10,259.50.
- Nassau County: Elmont – Kings 2115 Linden C-Store, located at 2115 Linden Boulevard in Elmont. The ticket purchased is worth $10,259.50.
Take 5 players can head to nylottery.ny.gov to check their numbers. Drawings are televised daily at 2:30 p.m. and again at 10:30 p.m. Winners have up to one year to claim their prize.
Check your numbers for these recent drawings in NY, NJ:
- Two $50k Powerball Tickets, 1 Take 5 ticket worth nearly $20k sold in NY
- Three Take 5 lottery tickets worth more than $6,000 each sold in NY
- Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in Brooklyn and in Woodbridge, NJ
- More than 20 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in NY
- Three New Jersey Powerball tickets win $1 million
- Two Take 5 tickets worth $21,810 sold in Brooklyn
- NJ Powerball winner takes home $1 million prize; 16 others won $50k
- New York, New Jersey win big in Powerball despite no jackpot
- 3 Take 5 lottery tickets worth $11,000 each sold in NY
- NY lottery ticket worth $313,715 sold