NEW YORK (PIX11) — Check your tickets, New York.
Three Take 5 players purchased tickets worth more than $6,000 each for the Saturday drawing, lottery officials said. The tickets were sold in the Bronx, Forest Hills and Webster. They were bought at:
- 113 Q’BLVD News Inc., located at 113-27A Queens Boulevard in Forest Hills. The ticket sold at this location is worth $6,634.50
- St. Gabriel Pharmacy, located at 18 W. Burnside Avenue in the Bronx. The ticket sold at this location is worth $6,444.00
- Wegmans #66, located at 900 Holt Road in Webster. The ticket sold at this location is worth $6,444.00
Take 5 players can head to nylottery.ny.gov to check their numbers. Drawings are televised daily at 2:30 p.m. and again at 10:30 p.m. Winners have up to one year to claim their prize.
Check your numbers for these recent drawings in NY, NJ:
- Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in Brooklyn and in Woodbridge, NJ
- More than 20 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in NY
- Three New Jersey Powerball tickets win $1 million
- Two Take 5 tickets worth $21,810 sold in Brooklyn
- NJ Powerball winner takes home $1 million prize; 16 others won $50k
- New York, New Jersey win big in Powerball despite no jackpot
- 3 Take 5 lottery tickets worth $11,000 each sold in NY
- NY lottery ticket worth $313,715 sold