NEW YORK (PIX11) — Check your tickets if you played Take 5 in the Bronx or in Brooklyn.
Tickets worth more than $10,000 each were sold in the boroughs for Saturday’s midday drawing. The one sold in the Bronx is worth $10,243.50 and the one sold in Brooklyn is worth $10,263.
The Bronx ticket was purchased at Tat Multi Service Inc., located at 117 East Mount Eden Avenue, lottery officials said. The Brooklyn ticket was bought at Lucky Lotto 1 Deli Inc., located at 1450 Nostrand Avenue.
Take 5 players can head to nylottery.ny.gov to check their numbers. Drawings are televised daily at 2:30 p.m. and again at 10:30 p.m. Winners have up to one year to claim their prize.
Check your numbers for these recent drawings in NY, NJ:
- Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in Brooklyn and in Woodbridge, NJ
- More than 20 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in NY
- Three New Jersey Powerball tickets win $1 million
- Two Take 5 tickets worth $21,810 sold in Brooklyn
- NJ Powerball winner takes home $1 million prize; 16 others won $50k
- New York, New Jersey win big in Powerball despite no jackpot
- 3 Take 5 lottery tickets worth $11,000 each sold in NY
- NY lottery ticket worth $313,715 sold