STATEN ISLAND (PIX11) — Winner!
A Staten Island lottery player bought a Take 5 ticket worth more than $21,000 for Friday’s midday drawing, lottery officials said.
The winning ticket, worth $21,654.50, was sold at Homeport Liquors & Fine Wines, located at 80 Canal Street in Staten Island.
Take 5 players can head to nylottery.ny.gov to check their numbers. Drawings are televised daily at 2:30 p.m. and again at 10:30 p.m. Winners have up to one year to claim their prize.
Check your numbers for these recent drawings in NY, NJ:
- One $1 million Powerball ticket, four $50,000 tickets sold in NY
- Westchester Powerball player wins $50,000 in lottery
- Two $50k Powerball Tickets, 1 Take 5 ticket worth nearly $20k sold in NY
- Three Take 5 lottery tickets worth more than $6,000 each sold in NY
- Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in Brooklyn and in Woodbridge, NJ
- More than 20 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in NY
- Three New Jersey Powerball tickets win $1 million
- Two Take 5 tickets worth $21,810 sold in Brooklyn
- NJ Powerball winner takes home $1 million prize; 16 others won $50k
- New York, New Jersey win big in Powerball despite no jackpot
- 3 Take 5 lottery tickets worth $11,000 each sold in NY
- NY lottery ticket worth $313,715 sold