NEW JERSEY (PIX11) — Two luck lottery players in New Jersey bought Powerball tickets worth $50,000 each for Saturday’s drawing, officials said Monday.
The $92.9 million jackpot ticket was sold in Kansas, but two tickets in New Jersey matched four of the five white balls and the Powerball.
They were sold at:
- Bergen County: Meadowlands Convenience Mart LLC, 758 Paterson Plank Road, East Rutherford
- Monmouth County: Shoprite Liquor Warehouse #781, 2300 Route 66, Neptune.
The winning numbers for Saturday’s drawing were 07, 28, 62, 63 and 64, with a Powerball of 10. The Power Play was 3X. In all, 23,384 other players in New Jersey won an estimated $137,458 in prizes ranging from $4 to $300.
The Powerball jackpot resets to $20,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Monday night. The winning numbers for the Powerball game are drawn from a field of one to 69. The Powerball number is drawn from a separate field one to of 26. The Powerball drawing is televised every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m.
Check your numbers for these recent drawings in NY, NJ:
- Bronx lottery winner: Ticket worth more than $31,000 sold
- Three Take 5 lottery tickets worth more than $6,000 each sold in NY
- Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in Brooklyn and in Woodbridge, NJ
- More than 20 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in NY
- Three New Jersey Powerball tickets win $1 million
- Two Take 5 tickets worth $21,810 sold in Brooklyn
- NJ Powerball winner takes home $1 million prize; 16 others won $50k
- New York, New Jersey win big in Powerball despite no jackpot
- 3 Take 5 lottery tickets worth $11,000 each sold in NY
- NY lottery ticket worth $313,715 sold