NEW JERSEY (PIX11) — While nobody won the $1.6 billion Powerball jackpot, a New Jersey winner took home $1 million in Saturday’s drawing, according to the Lottery.
The winning million-dollar ticket was sold at the Quick Stop at 940 Inman Ave. in Edison. In addition, 16 New Jersey tickets matched four of the five white balls, winning the $50,000 third-tier prize. One of those tickets won $150,000 for playing the Power Play option. The $150,000 ticket was sold at Township Stationary at 299A Pascack Rd. in Washington Township.
The Powerball jackpot rolls to $1.9 billion for Monday’s drawing.
The $50,000 tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Atlantic County: New International Supermarket, 4101 Ventnor Ave., Atlantic City
- Bergen County: Liquor City, 494 Anderson Ave., Cliffside Park
- Burlington County: Bob’s Corner Deli, 488 Delaware Ave., Roebling;
- Essex County: SAI Convenience, 20 Franklin Ave., Nutley
- Hudson County: Acme #1092, 321 State Route 440, Jersey City
- Hudson County: Sterling Market, 157-159 Sterling Ave., Jersey City
- Mercer County: Shoprite #566 of Hamilton Square, 1235 Route 33, Hamilton Square
- Middlesex County: 7-Eleven #39020, 2090 Oak Tree Rd., Edison
- Middlesex County: 7-Eleven #39718, 4000 Route 1 North, Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth County: Wawa #934, 177 Route 34, Matawan
- Morris County: Shoprite, 1153 Valley Rd., Stirling
- Passaic County: Jackpocket, 355 Warwick Tpke., Hewitt
- Union County: Riverside Supermarket, 1000 Sheridan Ave., Elizabeth
- Warren County: Hope Country Liquors, 433 Hope Blairstown Rd., Hope
The winning numbers for Saturday’s drawing were: 28, 45, 53, 56 and 69. The Red Powerball number was 20. The Power Play was three times the prize. Nearly 490,000 New Jersey players took home an estimated $2,610,495 in prizes ranging from $4 to $300.