MANHATTAN (PIX11) — A Manhattan lottery player won big on the last day of February.
The player bought a Take 5 ticket for Tuesday’s midday drawing worth $18,471, lottery officials said. The winning ticket was purchased at Full Xing Trading Inc., located at 122 Madison Street.
TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. . Drawings are televised daily at 2:30 p.m. and again at 10:30 p.m.
Take 5 players can head to nylottery.ny.gov to check their numbers. Winners have up to one year to claim their prize.
Check your numbers for these recent drawings in NY, NJ:
- Lottery players win thousands in Bronx, Queens, Manhattan
- 5 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 each sold in NYC, Long Island, Orange County
- NY Mega Millions of players win in Manhattan, Queens, Newburgh, Plainview
- New Jersey Mega Millions ticket wins $1M
- Winning Take 5 lottery tickets sold in the Bronx, Queens
- Two $50k Powerball Tickets, 1 Take 5 ticket worth nearly $20k sold in NY
- Three Take 5 lottery tickets worth more than $6,000 each sold in NY
- Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in Brooklyn and in Woodbridge, NJ
- More than 20 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in NY
- Three New Jersey Powerball tickets win $1 million
- Two Take 5 tickets worth $21,810 sold in Brooklyn
- NJ Powerball winner takes home $1 million prize; 16 others won $50k
- New York, New Jersey win big in Powerball despite no jackpot
- 3 Take 5 lottery tickets worth $11,000 each sold in NY
- NY lottery ticket worth $313,715 sold