This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MANHATTAN (PIX11) — The FDNY evacuated a Manhattan apartment building after a manhole fire lead to elevated carbon monoxide levels Wednesday.

The building at 327 W. 30th Street had high carbon monoxide readings due to the smoke from the manhole, the Office of Emergency management says.

Additionally, another manhole caught fire at W. 23rd Street and 7th Ave. Some smoke from the fire went into the subway, but did not impact transit.

No injuries have been reported in either case.