NEW YORK (PIX11) — Lottery players in the Bronx, Queens and Manhattan together took home more than $80,000 in winnings from Friday and Saturday Take 5 drawings.
The biggest winner, a $42,157 ticket, was sold for the Friday Take 5 Evening drawing, lottery officials said. It was bought at Super Spring Grocery Corp., located at 90-39 Springfield Blvd. in Queens Village.
Earlier on Friday, there was a big winner for the Take 5 Midday drawing in Manhattan. A ticket worth $21,037 was purchased at 9th Ave Tobacco & Smoke Shop, located at 334 Ninth Ave.
A Take 5 player also won $20,693.50 in Sunday’s Take 5 Midday drawing. A winning ticket was bought at Fordham Convenience & Grocery Market Inc., located at 38 West Fordham Rd. in the Bronx.
Take 5 players can head to nylottery.ny.gov to check their numbers. Drawings are televised daily at 2:30 p.m. and again at 10:30 p.m. Winners have up to one year to claim their prize.
Check your numbers for these recent drawings in NY, NJ:
- 5 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 each sold in NYC, Long Island, Orange County
- NY Mega Millions of players win in Manhattan, Queens, Newburgh, Plainview
- New Jersey Mega Millions ticket wins $1M
- Winning Take 5 lottery tickets sold in the Bronx, Queens
- Two $50k Powerball Tickets, 1 Take 5 ticket worth nearly $20k sold in NY
- Three Take 5 lottery tickets worth more than $6,000 each sold in NY
- Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in Brooklyn and in Woodbridge, NJ
- More than 20 Powerball tickets worth $50,000 sold in NY
- Three New Jersey Powerball tickets win $1 million
- Two Take 5 tickets worth $21,810 sold in Brooklyn
- NJ Powerball winner takes home $1 million prize; 16 others won $50k
- New York, New Jersey win big in Powerball despite no jackpot
- 3 Take 5 lottery tickets worth $11,000 each sold in NY
- NY lottery ticket worth $313,715 sold