CYPRESS HILLS, Brooklyn — Three children under the age of 4, their mother, and a man were rushed to the hospital Tuesday after a carbon monoxide incident in Brooklyn, officials said.
The FDNY received a call about a possible carbon monoxide poisoning incident at a residence on Nichols Avenue in Cypress Hill around 1:45 p.m.
A neighbor told PIX11 News CPR was performed on a little girl on top of a police cruiser outside the home.
The children — ages 3, 1, and an infant — were taken to the hospital in serious condition and the two adults were considered stable, officials said.
All of the victims were expected to be OK, police said.