NEW YORK — Find the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic in New York state and New York City, including data on positive cases and other indicators, and information from local officials.
Statewide indicators from Gov. Cuomo
- Hospitalizations: 3,963.
- 6,884 positive tests (2.76% of total)
- 46 fatalities.
- 39.6% of New Yorkers have received at least one vaccine dose
- 26.4% have completed their vaccine series
- 198,257 total doses were administered over the past 24 hours
- 12,638,792 total doses administered to date
Mayor de Blasio gives NYC COVID-19 update
Vaccines in NYC
- Total doses: 5,409,174
Recovery for us all
- East Side Coastal Resiliency Project
- $1.45B climate resiliency project
- Improve public spaces: East River Park, Corlears Hook Park, Murphy Brothers Playground, Stuyvesant Cove Park and Asser Levy Playground
- Protect 110,000 New Yorkers — including 28K NYCHA residents
- COVID Hospitalizations: 164 (64% positivity rate)
- Hospitalization rate per 100,000, 7-day average (NYS): 2.86
- New reported COVID-19 cases on 7-day average (including probable cases): 2,447
- 7-day rolling average: 5.26%
Latest official numbers
As of Wednesday, there were 1,957,551 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since March 2020 and 41,301 lab-confirmed fatalities, according to the state Department of Health.
The New York state coronavirus hotline is 1-888-364-3065; information is also being posted here