NEW YORK — Find the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic in New York state and New York City, including data on positive cases and other indicators, and information from local officials.
New York COVID vaccine latest
- Total doses administered – 14,435,026
- Total doses administered over past 24 hours – 139,416
- Total doses administered over past seven days – 1,137,695
- Percent of New Yorkers with at least one vaccine dose – 44.1%
- Percent of New Yorkers fully vaccinated – 31.1%
Update: New COVID cases, hospitalizations, deaths
- Test results reported Saturday – 217,972
- Total positive – 4,087
- One-day percent positive – 1.88%
- Seven-day average percent positive – 2.19%
- Patient hospitalization – 3,198
- Number of COVID patients in ICU – 742
- Number ICU patients with intubation – 460
- New COVID deaths – 50
- Total deaths – 41,808
With OK from experts, NY and NJ resume use of J&J vaccine
With a green light from federal health officials, New York and New Jersey resumed use of the one-shot Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine on Saturday.
Latest official numbers
As of Sunday, there were 2,015,664 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since March 2020 and 41,808 fatalities, according to data from the state.
The New York state coronavirus hotline is 1-888-364-3065; information is also being posted here