NEW YORK — Find the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic in New York state and New York City, including data on positive cases and other indicators, and information from local officials.
Mayor de Blasio shares NYC COVID-19 latest
- COVID Hospitalizations: 110
- New reported COVID-19 cases on 7-day average (including probable cases): 926
- 7-day rolling average: 2.41 (lowest positivity rate in six months)
Gov. Cuomo gives NY COVID-19 update
- NY positivity rate: 1.22%
- Tests reported: 194,988
- Tests positive: 2,370
- NY COVID-19 hospitalizations: 2,264
- ICU: 571
- COVID-19 fatalities in NY: 25 (death toll: 42,211)
NYC indoor dining, salons capacity expands to 75% Friday
Starting Friday, New York City restaurants can expand indoor dining capacity to 75%, bringing city restaurants in line with the rest of the state.
Hair salons, barber shops and other personal care businesses can also expand to 75% capacity Friday.
The updates come Ahead of May 19, when New York, New Jersey and Connecticut will lift most COVID capacity restrictions.
Latest official numbers
As of Friday, there were 2,050,859 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since March 2020 and 42,211 fatalities, according to data from the state.
The New York state coronavirus hotline is 1-888-364-3065; information is also being posted here