NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Murphy gives NJ COVID-19 update
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 925 (Statewide total: 881,635)
- Hospitalizations: 1,041
- ICU: 247
- Ventilators: 162
- New deaths: 33 (Death toll: 23,234)
- The daily percent positive for test: 4.7%
- The statewide rate of transmission: 1.00
- Vaccines administered: 7,754,102
- Fully vaccinated: 3,701,759
Latest official numbers:
As of Wednesday, there have been 881,171 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 23,234 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.