NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Murphy shares NJ COVID-19 update
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 1,208 (Statewide total: 876,925)
- Hospitalizations: 1,407
- ICU: 321
- Ventilators: 204
- New deaths: 45 (Death toll: 23,033)
- The statewide rate of transmission: 0.27
- Vaccines administered: 7,194,785
- Fully vaccinated: 3,310,614
Latest official numbers:
As of Tuesday, there have been 876,925 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 23,033 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.