NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Stimulus checks: Petitions demand monthly payments until COVID pandemic ends
Several online petitions are calling on Congress to establish monthly stimulus checks through the end of the pandemic.
Update: New COVID cases, deaths in New Jersey
- 858 new positive PCR tests
- 881,171 total positive PCR tests
- 169 new positive antigen tests
- 127,436 total positive antigen tests
- 31 new lab-confirmed deaths
- 23,201 total lab-confirmed deaths
- 2,640 additional probable deaths
COVID vaccine latest in NJ
As of Tuesday morning, 7,702,160 total doses have been administered and 3,664,496 New Jersey residents were fully vaccinated.
Latest official numbers:
As of Tuesday, there have been 881,171 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 23,201 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.