NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Murphy gives NJ COVID-19 update
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 1,564 (Statewide total: 878,892)
- Hospitalizations: 1,306
- ICU: 306
- Ventilators: 199
- New deaths: 34 (Death toll: 23,100)
- The statewide rate of transmission: 0.42
- Vaccines administered: 7,373,075
- Fully vaccinated: 3,437,601
Latest official numbers:
As of Thursday, there have been 878,892 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 23,100 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.