NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Update: New COVID cases, hospitalizations and deaths
- 513 new positive PCR tests
- 884,689 total positive PCR tests
- 146 new positive antigen tests
- 128,068 total positive antigen tests
- 25 new confirmed deaths
- 23,393 total confirmed deaths
- 2,660 probable deaths
COVID vaccine latest in NJ
- As of Wednesday morning, 8,202,463 total doses have been administered statewide and 3,978,670 New Jersey residents were fully vaccinated.
Latest official indicators
As of Thursday, there have been 884,689 total positive PCR tests in the state since March 2020, and there have been 23,393 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.