NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Thursday Daily Indicators
- 3,411 new positive PCR tests
- 848,566 total positive PCR tests
- 744 new positive antigen tests
- 118,835 total positive antigen tests
- 47 new confirmed deaths
- 22,461 total confirmed deaths
- 2,592 probable deaths
Latest official numbers:
As of Wednesday, there have been 845,201 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 22,414 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.