NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Update: New COVID cases, deaths in New Jersey
- 1,516 new positive PCR tests
- 874,895 total positive PCR tests
- 280 new positive antigen tests
- 122,996 total positive antigen tests
- 13 new lab-confirmed deaths
- 22,769 total lab-confirmed deaths
- 2,611 additional probable deaths
New Jersey COVID vaccine update
As of Sunday morning, 6,581,943 total doses have been administered statewide and 2,774,902 New Jersey residents were fully vaccinated.
With OK from experts, NY, NJ resume use of J&J vaccine
With a green light from federal health officials, New York and New Jersey resumed use of the one-shot Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine on Saturday.
Latest official numbers:
As of Sunday, there have been 874,895 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 22,769 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.