NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Update: New COVID cases, hospitalizations and deaths
- 698 new positive PCR tests
- 885,291 total positive PCR tests
- 130 new positive antigen tests
- 128,118 total positive antigen tests
- 17 new confirmed deaths
- 23,410 total confirmed deaths
- 2,660 probable deaths
COVID vaccine latest in NJ
- As of Wednesday morning, 8,268,420 total doses have been administered statewide and 4,017,572 New Jersey residents were fully vaccinated.
New York, New Jersey and several companies nationwide are offering incentives for those who get vaccinated, including free food, drinks and a scratch-and-win ticket where people have the chance to win $5 million.
Latest official indicators
As of Thursday, there have been 884,689 total positive PCR tests in the state since March 2020, and there have been 23,393 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.