NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Murphy shared NJ COVID-19 hospitalizations, cases
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 3,523 (Statewide total: 831,260)
- Hospitalizations: 2,358
- ICU: 460
- Ventilators: 266
- New deaths: 43 (Death toll: 22,253)
- The statewide rate of transmission: 1.01
- Vaccines administered: 5,141,870
- New Jerseyans fully vaccinated: 2,030,971
Gov. Phil Murphy at 1:45 p.m. will sign restaurant relief legislation before he and first lady Tammy Murphy get their first COVID-19 vaccine shots at the Atlantic City vaccination mega-site.
Latest official numbers:
As of Thursday, there have been 831,260 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 22,253 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.