NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Murphy shared NJ COVID-19 data
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 1,686 (Statewide total: 872,927)
- Hospitalizations: 1,564
- ICU: 348
- Ventilators: 221
- New deaths: 26 (Death toll: 22,929)
- The statewide rate of transmission: 0.63
- Vaccines administered: 6,991,176
- Fully vaccinated: 3,011,118
Latest official numbers:
As of Friday, there have been 872,927 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 22,929 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.