NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Murphy shares NJ COVID-19 data
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 2,479 (Statewide total: 870,986)
- Hospitalizations: 1,941
- ICU: 453
- Ventilators: 247
- New deaths: 27 (Death toll: 22,717)
- The statewide rate of transmission: 0.93
- Vaccines administered: 6,407,175
- Fully vaccinated: 2,682,510
Latest official numbers:
As of Friday, there have been 870,986 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 22,717 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.