NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
- 3,791 new positive PCR tests
- 852,330 total positive PCR tests
- 775 new positive antigen tests
- 119,452 total positive antigen tests
- 41 new confirmed deaths
- 22,502 total confirmed deaths
- 2,592 probable deaths
Latest official numbers:
As of Thursday, there have been 848,566 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 22,461 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.