NEW YORK — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New York. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo released the latest data on COVID-19 in NY.
- NY positivity rate: 3.54%(lowest since Nov. 25)
- 285,499 tests reported (10,099 positive)
- NY COVID-19 hospitalizations: 7,342
- ICU: 1,402
- Ventilators: 941
- COVID-19 fatalities in NY: 122
- NYC 7-Day Average Positivity 4.95%(lowest since Dec. 27)
The latest official numbers:
As of Thursday, there were 1,504,286 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since March and 36,739 confirmed fatalities, according to the state Department of Health.
The New York state coronavirus hotline is 1-888-364-3065; information is also being posted here