NEW YORK — Find the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic in New York state and New York City, including data on positive cases and other indicators, and information from local officials.
- More than 10 million COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered statewide, as of Saturday morning.
- Over 249,540 doses were administered in the last 24 hours and more than 1.4 million doses have been administered over the past seven days.
- Just over 32% of New Yorkers have received at least one vaccine dose and 19.9% are fully vaccinated.
Update: NYS COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, deaths
- Test results reported Friday – 251,210
- Total positive – 7,846
- One-day percent positive – 3.12%
- Seven-day average percent positive – 3.59%
- Patient hospitalization – 4,491
- Number of COVID-19 patients in ICUs – 902
- Number ICU patients intubated – 567
- New COVID-19 fatalities – 60
- Total deaths – 40,696
Jerry Seinfeld helps reopen Gotham Comedy Club
New York resident and comedian Jerry Seinfeld opened a sold-out show Friday at Gotham Comedy Club in Chelsea. It was the first night New York City venues could open — with limited capacity — since the pandemic began more than a year ago.
Fully vaccinated people can travel safely again: CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated its guidance to say fully vaccinated people can travel within the U.S. without getting tested for the coronavirus or quarantining afterward.
COVID-19 funeral assistance program launches: How to apply
Latest official numbers
As of Saturday, there were 1,882,953 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since March 2020 and 40,696 lab-confirmed fatalities, according to the state Department of Health.
The New York state coronavirus hotline is 1-888-364-3065; information is also being posted here