NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Phil Murphy shared the latest on New Jersey’s COVID-19 battle.
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 4,586 (Statewide total: 799,391)
- Hospitalizations: 2,363
- ICU: 458
- Ventilators: 236
- New deaths: 44 (Death toll: 21,993)
- The daily percent positive for test: 14.26%
- The statewide rate of transmission: 1.09
- Vaccines administered: 4,225,964
- Fully vaccinated: 1,570,907
Latest official numbers:
As of Wednesday, there have been 799,391 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 21,993 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.
The New York state coronavirus hotline is 1-888-364-3065; information is also being posted here