NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 5,967 (Statewide total: 549,840)
- 3,638 people are hospitalized, 644 are in ICUs and 456 are on ventilators.
- New deaths: 94 (Death toll: 18,162)
- The statewide rate of transmission: 1.1
- Vaccine doses administered: 287,840
Latest official numbers
As of Thursday, there have been 549,840 cumulative cases in the state since March, and there have been 18,162 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.
To find the nearest free COVID-19 testing location, click here.
Call New Jersey’s coronavirus hotline at 1-800-222-1222. You can also click here for additional information