NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Phil Murphy shared the latest on NJ’s COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations.
Daily health indicators
- New cases: 3,758 (Statewide total: 827,795)
- Hospitalizations: 2,378
- ICU: 447
- Ventilators: 264
- New deaths: 35 (Death toll: 22,210)
- The statewide rate of transmission: 1.02
- Vaccines administered: 5,025,957
- People with at least one vaccine: 3,201,403
- Fully vaccinated: 1,962,866
Latest official numbers:
As of Thursday, there have been 827,795 confirmed cases in the state since March 2020, and there have been 22,210 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.