NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
COVID-19 vaccine updates
As of Sunday morning, 2,453,289 vaccine doses have been administered statewide.
- 1,619,541 first doses
- 833,532 second doses
New COVID cases and fatalities
- 2,077 new positive PCR tests
- 720,939 total positive PCR tests
- 626 new positive antigen tests
- 91,670 total positive antigen tests
- 17 new confirmed deaths
- 21,177 total confirmed deaths
- 2,397 additional probable deaths
Latest official numbers:
As of Sunday, there have been 720,939 confirmed cases in the state since March, and there have been 21,177 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.
To find the nearest free COVID-19 testing location, click here.
Call New Jersey’s coronavirus hotline at 1-800-222-1222. You can also click here for additional information