NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Daily indicators for Sunday
- 3,938 new positive PCR tests reported Saturday
- 645,011 total positive PCR tests since March
- 686 new positive antigen tests reported Saturday
- 77,156 total positive antigen tests
- 26 new lab-confirmed deaths reported Saturday
- 19,802 total confirmed deaths since March
- 2,187 new probable deaths
Snowstorm impacts some vaccination sites
Three of the state’s megasites in Burlington, Middlesex and Morris counties suspended operations for Sunday due to winter weather. Read more.
Daily indicators for Saturday
- 3,783 new positive PCR tests reported Friday
- 641,087 total positive PCR tests since March
- 933 new positive antigen tests reported Friday
- 76,748 total positive antigen tests
- 78 new lab-confirmed confirmed deaths reported Friday
- 19,777 total confirmed deaths
- 2,187 additional probable deaths
1st COVID-related death in US occurred 1 year ago
Saturday marks one year since the first coronavirus-related death in the United States. Read more.
Indoor dining expansion
Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday, New Jersey restaurants are getting some relief from COVID-19 restrictions that have kept most customers out in the cold. Read more.
Latest official numbers:
As of Sunday, there have been 645,011 confirmed cases in the state since March, and there have been 19,802 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.
To find the nearest free COVID-19 testing location, click here.
Call New Jersey’s coronavirus hotline at 1-800-222-1222. You can also click here for additional information