NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
- 761,283 doses have been administered in New Jersey as of Saturday morning; 637,844 first doses and 119,136 second doses.
- 4,626 new positive PCR tests reported Friday
- 619,732 total positive PCR tests since March
- 859 new positive antigen tests reported Friday
- 72,811 total positive antigen tests
- 74 new lab-confirmed deaths reported Friday
- 19,326 total lab-confirmed deaths since March
- 2,129 additional probable deaths
CDC mandates masks on public transit
The CDC has issued an order requiring travelers to wear a mask on public transportation in the U.S., echoing an executive order by President Joe Biden shortly after he took office. Read more.
Latest official numbers
As of Saturday, there have been 692,543 confirmed cases in the state since March, and there have been 19,326 lab-confirmed coronavirus deaths, according to the state Health Department.
To find the nearest free COVID-19 testing location, click here.
Call New Jersey’s coronavirus hotline at 1-800-222-1222. You can also click here for additional information