A news release from PIX11’s media partner UNICEF USA:
With millions of children out of school across the United States, it’s crucial that we keep them learning and connected. During the pandemic, UNICEF is providing guidance and educational resources to parents and educators, and you can help support these efforts by creating a #UCanLearn #LearningAtHome video!
#UCANLEARN & #LEARNINGATHOME INSTRUCTIONS
Use Your Social Platform:
- Help kids stuck at home by providing psychosocial support and a new sense of community through either offering them a fun interactive brain break activity, or keep them learning by creating and sharing a how-to/DIY video for social and to also live in our UNICEF Kid Power at Home [unicefkidpower.org] library.
- Include Hashtags #UCanLearn and #LearningAtHome
- Make sure to tag @UNICEFUSA.
- Use and share this information with your community. UNICEF is a leading organization for children and knows better than anyone about the long-term risks to children globally.
- Click here for more information about UNICEF’s fight against coronavirus.
Hi! @UNICEFUSA understands how important uninterrupted learning is so today #ucanlearn is about taking the time to stretch especially if you are in front of a computer. I am going to teach you some fun yoga poses to do between learning online!#LearningAtHome @PIX11News pic.twitter.com/v3KzgM2fv6— Tamsen Fadal PIX11 (@TamsenFadal) April 7, 2020
UNICEF knows the importance of an uninterrupted education so today #UCanLearn how to sing my favorite song with me. Teach me your favorite hobby or show me a how to do a hidden talent! You’re next @SofiaCarson @gigihadid @somaliboxer pic.twitter.com/fJRceFUtNU— Halima Aden (@Kinglimaa) March 25, 2020