NEW YORK — Wednesday is going to be a delicious day across the country because it’s National Cheeseburger Day. There’s no better way to celebrate the annual holiday than chomping into a big, juicy burger.
The only way to make a good burger taste better? Get it for free or discounted.
Here are some of the best burger deals available for National Cheeseburger Day:
- Applebee’s: Enjoy their classic bacon cheeseburger with endless fries for just $6.99 on Wednesday.
- Black Angus Steakhouse: Get their Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger or their Guacamole Burger, plus a 16 oz. draft beer, all for only $12.99 in most states nationwide.
- BurgerFi: Get a BurgerFi Cheeseburger for just $1 if you buy one at regular price on Wednesday, just show the cashier the offer online.
- Dairy Queen: Take advantage of their new “Two for $4 Super Snack” meal deal, where you can mix and match any two options, including a cheeseburger, as well as fries, pretzel sticks, chicken strips, a soft drink, and a small sundae.
- McDonald’s: There is no set deal for the holiday, but download their app for some exclusive offers to save money.
- Red Robin: Purchase any regular-sized beverage Wednesday and get a gourmet cheeseburger with bottomless steak fries for just $5.
- Smashburger: Get a free Double Classic Smash burger when you buy one at full price on Wednesday only.
This story previously featured a deal for Bareburger. It is not a current promotion and has since been removed.