#CoolForSchool...#SchoolStyle...#SchoolSavings. Macy's is the spot for back-to-school shopping for kids and adults of all ages. The retailer has curated looks in all price points. With the help of style expert Denise Caldwell, PIX11 got a look at some smart styles for kids to kick off the year. And for parents trying keep up with the times---kids are mad for plaid and love animal prints and sequined anything.
Shopping info for looks featured in PIX11 fashion show:
- Look #1 on Jake (Ralph Lauren shirt - $45; Tommy Hilfiger jeans - $59.50; Nautica Boys jacket - $62; Adidas sneakers - $70; Under Armour backpack- $45)
- Look #2 on Hazel (Pink Love2Design backpack - $40; Epic Threads rock n roll tshirt - $20; Epic Threads cheetah print jeans - $44; Juicy Couture sneaker -$27.99 )
- Look #3 on Livia (Monteau blush dress – $48; Beautees dress - $68; Epic Threads jean jacket – $50; Brown Sugar sandals – $40; Blue Bioworld backpack - $40)
- Look #4 on Shiane (Calvin Klein Dress - $69.50; White Puma sneakers - $80; Guess backpack - $88)
- Look #5 on Kai (Black Adidas sneakers - $55; Univibe boys camo shirt - $18; Black Levi’s jeans - $48; Northface backpack- $99)
About Macy’s: Macy's is America’s store for life. The largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) delivers quality fashion at affordable prices to customers at approximately 640 locations in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam, as well as to customers in more than 100 international destinations through leading e-commerce site macys.com. Macy's inspires fashion exploration and discovery through the most desired family of exclusive brands for her, for him, for the home, and via our dynamic mobile and social platforms. We know the power of celebration, demonstrated through decades of memorable experiences created during Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows, and celebrity appearances. Macy's flagship stores – including New York City’s Herald Square – are internationally renowned and preeminent destinations for tourists. With the collective support of our customers and employees, Macy's builds community and helps make a difference in every market we serve, supporting local and national charities by giving nearly $50 million each year, plus 146,000 hours of volunteer service. For more than 160 years, Macy’s has, and continues to, make life shine brighter for our customers, colleagues, and communities.AlertMe