10 injured in carbon monoxide poisoning in Queens: FDNY

SUNNYSIDE, Queens —Ten  people were hospitalized after carbon monoxide permeated throughout a home in Queens, FDNY said Saturday.

Fire officials responded to a home located at 56-29 Roosevelt Ave. around 11:56 p.m.

They arrived to find multiple people sick, FDNY said.

Firefighters discovered high levels of carbon monoxide within the home.

Ten people were transported to the hospital with minor injuries, FDNY said.

The cause of the incident remains under investigation.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

AlertMe
Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.