TRIBECA, Manhattan — Get ready for some crunchy, cheesy dishes.
A 3-day only Cheetos inspired pop-up restaurant is coming to Manhattan. Food Network’s Anne Burrell whipped up an 11-item menu featuring the snack.
“As a long-time Cheetos fan, I’m thrilled to join forces with a snack brand that is truly an iconic American staple,” said Burrell. “I had so much fun curating this specially crafted, one-of-a-kind menu for the first Cheetos restaurant – I can’t wait to see guests’ reactions!”
The Spotted Cheetah will serve up dishes featuring Cheesy, Flamin’ Hot, Flamin’ Hot Limón, Flamin’ Hot Chipotle Ranch, White Cheddar, Cheddar Jalapeño and even the Sweetos flavors of cinnamon sugar and caramel.
New Yorkers hungry for food featuring Cheetos can head to 211 W. Broadway from Aug. 15 – Aug. 17.
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles + Creamy Ranch
- Cheetos Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Cheetos Meatballs
- Purrfectly Fried Green Tomatoes
- The Big CheeseFlamin’ Hot and White Cheddar Mac n’ Cheetos
- Cheetos Mix-ups Crusted Chicken Milanese
- Spicy Cheetos Nachos
- Flamin’ Hot Limón Chicken Tacos
- Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake
- Cheetos Sweetos Sweet and Salty Cookies
- White Cheddar Cheetos and Cheetos Sweetos Apple Crepe
Want to get your Cheetos on? The Spotted Cheetah will start accepting reservations made at their website and on the OpenTable app on Aug. 8.
All the recipes will also be in a digital cookbook at www.TheSpottedCheetah.com.