PIX11 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card Giveaway
Watch us on the PIX11 Morning News Thurssay December 22, 2016 for a new secret code word. Text the code word to 77944 or enter it on link below from 5 to 9 am for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card!
ENTER HERE (shortcode: 77944)
PIX11 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. citizen residing in NY, NJ or CT at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or members of their immediate family, or to employees or immediate family members of any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, licensees, advertising, promotional agencies, prize suppliers or any other entity involved in the creation, promotion or execution of this Sweepstakes. “Immediate family members” include mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited and outside the eligibility area set forth above.
- TO ENTER: The PIX11 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) runs from 5:00 AM ET on Thursday, December 22, 2016 through 9:00 AM ET on Thursday, December 22, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter during the Sweepstakes Period by watching the PIX11 Morning News where a code word (the “Code Word”) will be displayed. Text the Code Word of the day to 77944 or enter the code word through the contest page at pix11.com/rewards. The Code Word is valid only on the day on which it was first displayed, and the Code Word will be displayed sometime after 5:00 AM ET. To be eligible for that day’s drawing, the entry with the Code Word for that day must be received by 8:59 AM ET that day Entrants must use their own names. Only one entry per person and per phone number per Code Word is permitted. Subsequent entries originating from the same person or phone number for a Code Word will be disqualified. Sponsor may send you bounce back text messages regarding your entry. If you enter by text messaging, you must have a valid mobile telephone number and a text messaging two-way capable handset. Message and data rates may apply. Text messaging and wireless services are not available in all areas. Text STOP to stop and HELP for help.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions or attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. Received entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: After 9:01AM ET on the day of the release of the Code Word, The first 11 winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the day’s Code Word, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the winners by phone. Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for that drawing if: (a) winner cannot be contacted/does not respond within 24 hours of Sponsor’s first notification attempt; (b) winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (c) winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; (d) winner does not return any required documents by deadline established by Sponsor; and/or (e) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries for each drawing.
- PRIZES & PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: 11 winners will receive a (1) Dunkin Donuts Gift Card. (ARV $10). Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and not redeemable for cash. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited, and no alternate winners will be selected. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. Winner assumes all applicable tax liability for their prize. Sponsor will send prizes to winners via FEDEX. Sponsor not responsible for loss, delay, or damage in delivery.
- CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates or its prize supplier, without additional compensation. By entering, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes prize suppliers, and their respective parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the Sweepstakes or the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release as well as any required tax documents prior to receiving their prize. Winner may be required to provide proof of legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued driver’s license or identification card). Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. If there is any conflict between the terms of these Official Rules and any advertising or marketing materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms of the Official Rules will govern.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, parents, representatives, agents, successors, assigns and prize provider and all of their employees, officers and directors will not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, because of computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or entrant’s failure to monitor his/her account; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) any interruptions or failure to award a prize because of Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or prize-related activities. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE SPONSOR BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual its finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes or otherwise attempting to undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times for a single Code Word. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technology systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will award remaining prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination and will post notice of its action on its page. Sweepstakes rules will be governed and enforced pursuant to New York law, excluding choice of law provisions. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Entrants expressly agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be brought only in the federal or state courts located in New York County, New York, and entrants consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- RULES & WINNERS LIST: A copy of the Official Rules is available upon request by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SWEEPSTAKES RULES, PIX11 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card Sweepstakes, WPIX-TV, 220 E. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, or by visiting the WPIX-TV website at http://www.pix11.com. For a winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after March 24, 2016 to: Winners List, PIX11 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card Sweepstakes, WPIX-TV, 220 E. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017. Requests for winners list must be received January 22, 2017.
- SPONSOR: WPIX-TV, 220 East 42 Street, New York, NY 10017.