Attention “Gilmore Girls” fans: Do you love the caffeinated beverage as much as the mother, daughter relationship you enviously watched nearly every week for seven years?
Then you’re really going to love this.
In honor of the 16th “Gilmoreversary” — marking the date the beloved show first premiered on Oct. 5, 2000 — and in anticipation of the Nov. 25 premiere of the miniseries “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life,” Netflix is taking over hundreds of coffee shops around the U.S. and Canada!
On Wednesday, participating coffee houses will get a Luke’s Diner makeover.
Experiencing everyone’s favorite Stars Hollow hangout will not only include a heavy dose of nostalgia, but also a FREE cup of joe between 7 a.m. and noon (or while supplies last).
Other “special touches” from the show, including a surprise under each custom “Gilmore Girls” coffee sleeve, are also expected.
The following New York and New Jersey locations are set to participate:
- The Bean 101 Bedford Ave. Brooklyn
- Sir D's Lounge 837 Union St. Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Roasting Company 200 Flushing Ave. Brooklyn
- Mon Amour Coffee and Wine 234 W. 238th St. Bronx
- Spot Coffee 765 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo
- Sweet_ness 7 Café 220 Grant St., Buffalo
- Ground Central Coffee Co. 155 E. 52nd St.
- Ground Central Coffee Co. 800 Second Ave.
- Ground Central Coffee Co. 2 Coenties Slip
- The Bean 147 First Ave.
- The Bean 824 Broadway
- The Bean 54 Second Ave.
- Local144 Sullivan St.
- Everything Goes Book Cafe 208 Bay St. Staten Island
- Ugly Duck Coffee 89 Charlotte St. Rochester
- New Roots Coffeehouse 1273 Long Pond Rd. Rochester
- Short Grain183 Montgomery St., Jersey City, NJ
And if you live elsewhere, or are planning a quick “Gilmore Girls”-themed road trip, click here to see other participating locations.