Xavier Harding, technology editor of Popular Science, has five apps that will help you get up and out the door and on your way to a better day.
List of apps:
- Kiwake: Helps you wake up in the morning by stopping you from "snoozing" your alarm
- Supspotting: Provides WiFi and cell data at New York City subway station
- Pocket: Save articles, videos or other things on social media to view later
- Movesum: Pedometer that connects how you walk with the things you eat
- Headspace: Meditation app that helps decrease stress and increase mindfulness