Need to save some money when you're shopping and eating out? There's an app for that.
How about getting extra cash rewards by doing surveys? There's also a site for that.
Here is a list of indispensable tools that will help you keep track of your loyalty cards, buy discounted gift cards and save while you shop.
- Shopsavvy: When you're in-store, use this app to scan the bar code of an item to see nearby and online prices so you can decide whether to buy now or later. It also provides price history and product reviews. You can also use it to receive daily or weekly deals.
- Stocard: If loyalty cards are weighing down your keychain, this app is a must-have. Stocard is a one-stop shop for all your loyalty cards, giving you instant, easy access to all their benefits in one place.
- BestParking: Driving in the city? This app will map out all the nearby garages with their rates, including discounts. It will also provide street parking info (if you`re lucky enough to find a spot).
- LendingTree.com: Get the best mortgage and loan offers with this site by compare your options in real time. You can also get free credit reports so you'll be aware of your financial standing when you`re ready to start applying for those loans.
- Cardpool.com: A great way to save while you shop is by buying a discounted gift card. Save yourself 2-30% on gift cards from stores like H&M (30% off) to Petsmart (19% off) by ordering them from this site.
- InboxDollars.com: This app enables you to earn a little extra cash and rewards by doing basic tasks like taking surveys, playing games, signing up for offers and shopping!