WINTER STORM: Get early dismissal and school closing information here

Four sickened by carbon monoxide gas at house in Union City

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

UNION CITY, N.J. — Four people were hospitalized Tuesday night after a high carbon monoxide reading at a home in Union City, New Jersey.

Officials responded to the three-story house on Palisade Avenue around 8:30 p.m.

There is no word on the condition of the patients.

This is developing story; check back for updates…